Our commitment to our guests as we navigate through COVID-19.
As always, the safety and security of our guests and staff members remains our highest priority. During this time, we’re doing everything possible to provide flexibility and ensure your travel safety. We are communicating with you some of the extra precautions we are taking to maintain a safe environment.|
We are closely following guidelines issued by global and local public health authorities and will continue to implement all appropriate and necessary recommendations to make our cleaning protocols more even thorough:
• Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms.
• Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, elevator buttons, and vending areas.
• Daily housekeeping services have been temporarily suspended for guests staying more than one night. Options will be available each day for fresh towels and trash removal.
• Additional hand sanitizers placed in the lobby.
• Continued use of hospital grade disinfectant.
• Free breakfast temporarily suspended, will add grab and go breakfast option beginning May 22, 2020.
• Regular training of employees ensuring awareness of COVID-19, proper and frequent handwashing, temperature checks and instructions to stay home if feeling ill.
Additionally, we have made adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide maximum flexibility during a time when travel remains restricted in many parts of the world:
Existing Reservations - All individual reservations that are scheduled for arrival on or before June 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
New Reservations - Any individual reservations you make that are booked before June 30, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
If you cancel a reservation which required an advanced full payment or deposit, we will process your refund as quickly as possible. If you cancel a reservation which was made with our property directly, either by phone or our Crossroads Inn & Suites website, please call us at 800-925-8889 to cancel. If you cancel a reservation that was booked through a third party, such as Booking.com or Expedia, please contact the third party to cancel.
Our top priority is to provide everyone the best experience while protecting the health and safety of our guests and staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!